We are prepping for our jaunt over the bridge Saturday night at the FOX in Oakland to see Sturgill Simpson. We've had him on repeat in the office lately, so stoked to have a cocktail and see some really great music. We are going to try out a southern classic, the Brandy Sazerac which can also be made with whiskey....
- 1/4 ounce Legendre Herbsaint
- 2 ounces Rémy Martin 1783 Accord Royal Cognac
- 1/4 to 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 4 to 5 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Fill a rocks glass with ice and add the Herbsaint. Fill a pint glass with ice and add the Cognac, simple syrup and bitters and stir well. Discard the ice and the Herbsaint from the rocks glass, then strain the drink into it. Garnish with the lemon twist and serve immediately