We are stoked... spring has finally sprung and naturally we are completely distracted. Our latest find is the Cherry Lime Mojito paired with our comfy Sanitas Dress and our favorite band of the moment... Local Natives. Take a gander.... enjoy the sun.
- For The Simple Syrup:
- (If you’d like to make your own simple syrup, this recipe makes around 1¾ cups)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- For The Cherry Lime Mojito:
- 6 cherries, stems removed, pitted
- juice from 1 lime
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 oz white rum
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- For Garnishing:
- fresh cherry
- lime wedges
- mint leaves
- Prepare simple syrup, by combining 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and bringing it to a boil. Stir to let sugar dissolve and remove from heat. Let syrup cool.
- In a sturdy glass, combine cherries, mint leaves, rum and simple syrup. Muddle to extract juices from mint leaves and cherries. Add ice and then top with soda water.
- Garnish with lime wedges, mint leaves and fresh cherry. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://cookinglsl.com/cherry-lime-mojito/#jUCMX3dyyePVKEuQ.99