Warm Distractions for Friday....on
It's freaking cold outside and it seems like we are always trying to warm up.... we have the best recipe for a spiced coffee while wearing our Davos Down Jacket to keep us toasty. Obviously while listening some good tunes- Bob Moses. Cheers to staying warm and dry this weekend!
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice*
- 1½ cups freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons whiskey
- Whip all ingredients to stiff peaks.
- Divide all ingredients between two glasses.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto each drink.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin spice.